Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resistance Fall Of Man/ Resistance Series Worth Buying????

Options
  • 18-09-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi I recently saw Resistance fall of man in the shops and online used for arounf €5 and I was wondering is it any good? I had it when I first bought a launch model PS3, but traded it before i even opened it, thought it would be all gorey which i hate, so if anyone could tell me if its gorey or not and how this game is overall to play etc, I would appreciate some advice on this game and the resistance series in general, Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

I would definitely recommend the Resistance series . The first one is great. You get the back story for the series and it is great fun to play and watch the story unfold, and for a €5 you can't go wrong really! Resistance 2 should be floating around for just over a tenner too, again quality game and for not a lot of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

I would definitely recommend the Resistance series . The first one is great. You get the back story for the series and it is great fun to play and watch the story unfold, and for a €5 you can't go wrong really! Resistance 2 should be floating around for just over a tenner too, again quality game and for not a lot of money.

Cheers, Thanks for the info, sounds good, may pick this up soon :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Great game to play, start from #1. Only gory if you stand too close when you blast them......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

whiterebel wrote: »
    Great game to play, start from #1. Only gory if you stand too close when you blast them......:pac:

Thanks for the help, will probalby buy it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Defo get #1
    #2 - found it to be quite weak to be honest, only useful in terms of the story arc. Gameplay was a bit meh - thinking that not enough focus was put on the campaign mode.
    Am still gonna get 3 though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

first one, good
    rest, ****

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

Started playing the first on today. Amazing game. Defiantly worth getting

Advertisement