Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From the collection

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

No pic no click. You can't just come on and ask people to look at your website. It doesn't work like that. Shameless self plugging.

Post a few examples and then ill have a look.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Visuelle

dazftw wrote: »
    Shameless self plugging.

As most people who use the photography forum here would have a keen interest in photography, that would include just looking at photographs from other photographers.

It is not like I have just signed up to boards today just so I can get hits on a website, that would not interest me at all. Have a look at some of my other posts and you will see plenty of images included in treads.

I am merely showing others here some of my work as I have done many times before and as a lot of others also do :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I am merely showing others here some of my work as I have done many times before and as a lot of others also do

Post in the Random Photo thread... simples!

Advertisement