Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I fcukn love being Irish!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

We invented the wavin pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Gobshites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I love been an Oirish gobsheen too....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Happyzebra wrote: »
    No comment needed

Hope the link works

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycVVKBLC1sQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It says a lot about the state of Irishness if THIS is the main reason yo love being Irish.

They probably thought that would be really funny. It's really not!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Sure.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Why?

Coming from a guy who routinely feels the feel to affirm how proud he is to be a British - I find your question hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

dlofnep wrote: »
    KeithAFC wrote: »
    Why?

Coming from a guy who routinely feels the feel to affirm how proud he is to be a British - I find your question hilarious.
    Just asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I love being white.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

I actually love being white too. It's pretty damned great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Cathaoirleach

I actually love being white too. It's pretty damned great.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,256 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I fcukn love being 5'9". Best height in the world.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

I fuckin' love having big boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I love being 6'5". It makes it easier to look down on everybody. (I would, anyway.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I ****ing love not being fat,not being fat is the best thing ever.i look at fat people and think euwww,i'm glad i'm not you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

I'd love to give them lads a slap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭LondonIrish90

I ****ing love not being fat,not being fat is the best thing ever.i look at fat people and think euwww,i'm glad i'm not you

Fat people in large numbers genuinely make me feel sick. I was put off food for the entire time I was in Florida last summer due to the number of hugely fat people around. I think I was the only person that summer to return from Florida 3 pounds lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Florida is bizarre - well, Miami anyway... Everyone there is either sickingly fat or magazine cover buff - there's no in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭paulosham

dlofnep wrote: »

I love feeling the feel?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Sky King wrote: »
    Florida is bizarre - well, Miami anyway... Everyone there is either sickingly fat or magazine cover buff - there's no in between.

I've only been to America one - New York. Couldn't get over thr food portions or the amount of obese people on motorised scooters so they didn't have to walk anywhere. Rare to see one here, but they were everywhere in America.

I felt sad for them. Instead of losing weight, they just got a scooter. Some life :(

As for the video - funny idea, but they seemed to just be trying to hard, knowing they were going to stick it up on youtube. Maybe if the guys had been bigger and stockier looking it would of helped, like actual rugby players :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

• Registered Users Posts: 33,256 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I love being 6'5". It makes it easier to look down on everybody. (I would, anyway.)

No, you're not. You're just preteding. You support a football team that's 5'9", you wacth TV programmes that are 5'9" and I'll bet you even speak 5'9" when you're at home.

You're just a west 6'5".

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement