Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harrypotterland

• 18-09-2011 2:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not long back from my holiday and I am so happy to say that I went to harrypotterland in Universal Studios!
    I only recently got into Harry Potter! Watched all of them in the month coming up to the big finale. I always thought I wouldnt like it but I am so glad I watched them as I love it :D

it was amazing!!

I drank Butterbeer, went into Ollivanders and Honeydukes!

I got me a Hermione Grainger wand and Gryffindor scarf!

and best of all... played Quidditch with Harry :D:D

anyone else been?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ozzy69

Ya i went in January for 2 weeks and spent most of my time In the Wizarding World of Harry Potter it is absolutely amazing

did you get a chocolate frog they were so nice

I got Dumbledore's wand the elder wand and a gryffindor scarf and blanket

hoping to go back there this January

The forbidding journey and the castle is unreal !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Misticles brought me home a chocolate frog. I wanted to save it but I ate its head when I was drunk :o It's yum though!

I'm DYING to go!!! My sister went too and she brought me home the Elder Wand. The pictures look magical!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Im going there on my honeymoon in May. I. cannot. wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭AllWasWell

I went there last year..all i got was a dumbledore's army mug which i love..really wanted to get a gryffindor scarf but i didnt have much money..went to philadelphia on exchange and we went there for our spring break! highlight of my trip, cant wait to go back when i get a real job and earn loads of money!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Snitchy

I went last July and the July before that, both times to a Harry Potter Convention (Yes, super nerdy but fab!) The Forbidden Journey is absolutely amazing, I've never experienced a theme park ride like it. The detail in the park is wonderful, right down to the "moss" on the walls! If I could afford it I'd go back again this year! I heard that they're planning on making another section in the universal studios park and connecting the two parks by hogwarts express. How cool would that be???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 karr3

was there in March '11...it was brilliant..did not want to leave...walking through Hogwarts was amazing..going back again next year!!

Advertisement