Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

#Must Read# Gears of war 3 preorder

Options
  • 17-09-2011 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi all,

Just found some very interesting info on gamers in the uk recieving early copies of the game early as of today through gamestop uk. As i pm must of them through the xbox

Site source: http://www.trueachievements.com/gamegamer.aspx?gameid=3998

There you can view all gamers you currently have the game.
    the express delivery in the uk with gamestop is also nightline there. as i pm a gamer who bought of gamerstop.

If anyone ordered from gamestop.ie was your game posted friday aswell?

I thought i wuold have posssible got it today as on the website nighline it mention saturaday morning delivery.
    http://www.nightline-delivers.com/ROI/IrelandExpress.aspx

So anyone who preordered the game with gamestop or any other irish retailers let me know your quires on this?:eek:

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

That wasn't must read at all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 daryljames

well it is a must read if your a big fanatic of the game:D and would like to get to know how people get their hands on games so early. So sorry for wasting a moment of your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Fake and ghey. I'm in the UK, paid for express delivery, and when I checked the tracker a few hours ago, the latest update was that it was in Dublin. All orders from Gamestop.ie and Gamestop.co.uk go from the same office, I was speaking to them yesterday. My order shipped Friday afternoon. I f'ing wish I had it now, though. RIGHT NOW. Obviously someone got lucky, or their orders shipped early Friday morning and got to the UK by Friday night. Mine hasn't done anything since Friday afternoon

well man i know what your saying it does seem quite unlikely but pm any of these gamers and ask were they got it and they will say gametop. oh heres a vid aswell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLrHj-BlPSM

Gtags: peacethruwar
    A ID d n a n
    fuse iidx
    Mikebebop

I'm not saying nobody got it early, but it's not some widespread thing where EVERYONE who ordered on Gamestop UK got it early. They possibly shipped some Friday morning, and they probably got to the UK by Friday night. Mine shipped at 4pm and got to the Nightline depot at 5, and hasn't moved since. As I said, all games ship from the same office so surely some people in Ireland got it early, too

• Advertisement

Hang on, hang on, haaaang on....

Someone left me a voicemail earlier, without calling (I was having reception issues). I've no poxy credit to check the voicemail.

IT MUST'VE BEEN THE COURIER.

RAGE.

Healium wrote: »
    I'm not saying nobody got it early, but it's not some widespread thing where EVERYONE who ordered on Gamestop UK got it early. They possibly shipped some Friday morning, and they probably got to the UK by Friday night. Mine shipped at 4pm and got to the Nightline depot at 5, and hasn't moved since. As I said, all games ship from the same office so surely some people in Ireland got it early, too

But on the web of nightline it says it does shipping on a saturday but mine didnt move all day. whats the point of it saying it does shipping on saturaday when it didnt ship our products? oh and if you did miss your product do a track check here: http://www.nightline-delivers.com/NOCS/Home/ShowQuickTrack

Oh you can get your tracking number of gamestop when you click into your item no.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Oh boy... Getting gow by one or two days earlier... Dream come true...

Good thing I don't gve two ****s about gow.

I am junky for diablo 3, but even then I wouldn't go nuts if I would get it 2 days earlier.....

ok fair enough your opinion is valid, but if your just coming into a thread to give abuse to others of their wishings, what ever it maybe to get a game early or so on, then please leave the thread. If that is all your here to comment about.

Oh boy... Getting gow by one or two days earlier... Dream come true...

Good thing I don't gve two ****s about gow.

I am junky for diablo 3, but even then I wouldn't go nuts if I would get it 2 days earlier.....
    THREE DAYS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Healium wrote: »
    THREE DAYS

Lol sorry :D

Op, dont name your thread: must read then so. You misslead people and you then you get such reaction.

P.s why did you had "call if duty" as tag too lol? Use mw3 amd bf3, then you get all the boards.ie here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

10/10

Would read again

Advertisement