Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampires Vs Zombies on deadliest warrior

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Episode kinda suck, now even though I'd be a lil biased for the ol' zeds, they used vampires from a specific film and made them out to be much tougher an much more lethal than the standard vamp.
    Hell I know it's technically infected, but if they used the 28 series style ghoul or even the new school faster zombie, it would have been hands down zombies.
    They kinda pigeonholed the zombies and made the vamp basically have a 8000 pound of power,steel talons for hands....
    Also, the whole jaw power thing... Come on. Vamps are not as lethal as that, majority are over stylized renaissance styled Anne Rice tools or Sparkle in the day Twi-hard.
    Also felt the people for the vamps were just rude, talking down to Max Brooks. This show has always made me angry, certain warriors who should kill other warriors but didnt. Ninja and Spartan, I know Spartan is bad ass, but ninja, poison, blow dart from a hidden place, victory.
    But no.
    Zombies won in my eyes, and in all our hearts too:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

They never get into the fact that the zombie may have a powerful bite at first due to the fact it has no limitations on it's bite force but they don't mention the fact that over exerting there bite muscles will weaken them much faster or even cause a critical failure on the first bite.

The Vampires are just made up nonsense, although the setting didn't favour the zombies in the slightest, if it was out in the open nothing stands a chance against a zombie horde.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

F**k vampires! Zombies were made lose from the get go:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Hate that show...the IRA one was hilarious. Computer Simulated results my ar$e theres a load of stoners in a room going "lol this would be funny if he did this"

Advertisement