Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

will the new A4s headlights fit in my 05 A4?

Options
  • 16-09-2011 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

hi

i have just got my 05 audi a4 and i love it, but i would also love the lovely
    head lights that the new audi's have and i was wondering does any one
    know, if they would fit? and if so where i can get them for a good price.

thanks in advance

What!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

No they will not fit. They are designed for a completely different model. You can of course get relatively similar, if a little tacky, aftermarket versions on Fleabay and the like.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/CHROME-LED-DRL-DEVIL-EYE-HEADLIGHTS-R8-AUDI-A4-B7-05-08-/400241954231?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d30478db7

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

what!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

No, why would they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

If it was me I'd look for some OEM units on eBay and if you really wanted to do a good job the bumper and washers to go with it. Just my opinion, but the LED's on anything bar what they are intended for look cheap and nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

EPM wrote: »
    Just my opinion, but the LED's on anything bar what they are intended for look cheap and nasty.
    I'll go further and say they even look cheap & nasty on current models!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Anan1 wrote: »

Agreed and the raft of copies from Skoda,saab,merc etc all look as equally crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Anan1 wrote: »

I deliberately did that as to not offend;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭AugustusMinimus

LEDs look terrible on the A4 but not too bad on the A5. Difference headlights on both models.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

LEDs look terrible on the A4 but not too bad on the A5. Difference headlights on both models.

The ones on the older model A6 look pure crap alltogether. I suppose its like the Lexus lights copy cats from a few years ago...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement