Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

major oops!!

Options
  • 16-09-2011 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

hey guys hoping i will get some advice here, so my dog ate my bf arsenal jersey/training top this morning aah!! anyway im trying to find same one to replace it before he notices its gone but cant seem to find right match its white with nike logo on right side and cannon on left its got fly emirates in middle and a red band around right sleeve the arsenal on back is red with white dots and it has dri-fit written on bottom. im really hopin someone can help me im pretty sure its a recent one like in last 2-3 yrs i know he only got it last yr as a pressie, hopin someone can help if i know the year i have some hope if anyone knows where i could buy one even better
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement