Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! I want to open a campground on my land

Options
  • 16-09-2011 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I want to open a campground on my land, I have put alot of the infastructure in: Toilets, showers, cabins, and prepaired the ground for camping with tents.

I need to know about practicle concerns like insurance, planning, advertising, Health and safety, legal concerns.

I don't know where to begin! Ive spent alot of money on the work so far and need to get practicle about things fast! :o

I also have a large farm barn on the site I want to use for art and creative events and also rent it for partys as part of the campsite buisness, I need to know about planning, fire regulations, event insurance.

Any advice would be awesome! Has anyone experience in this kind of venture I would love to hear any advice out there thankyou :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,714 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

The best place to ask would be in our Camping Locations forum. I would imagine someone over there would have the experience to guide you in the right direction. This forum is for people to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

Best of luck.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement