Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sengoku

Options
  • 15-09-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Any one get Sengoku from Paradox, it's 20% of on Steam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Yep, got it yesterday, loving it. Awesome game. I love Paradox so so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Steep learning curve though, i didnt keep up to date with the dev diaries, so struggling to get my teeth into but it will come

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it like iron cross series?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Never played Iron Cross, Basically it's a computerised game of RISK in feudal Japan circa 1467, with high depth. The goal is for you to become Shogun, to do this you must be liege of over 50% of Japan, you can do this by war, plotting, marriage, diplomacy. There are no fancy battle scenes like the TW series.
    Granted it is not for everyone because there is a lot of biding your time waiting until you have enough power to strike

Try the Sengoku Demo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

It's like a slightly stripped down Europa Universalis 3 crossed with Shogun 2 Total War, minus the RTS battles. Focus is on growing your dynasty within your clan. I love the emphasis on diplomacy and politics, particularly within your own clan - nice bit of scheming and back stabbing possible there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Bobzer77

I think Crusader Kings in feudal Japan is a better description ;)

Advertisement