Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBAN Number?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Is everyones IBAN number different?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭gouche

It should be.
    It's make up of your account number as well as your sort code and other codes which represent the country of origin.
    So even you have the same bank account number of someone in another country, your IBAN would still be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

http://www.skynet.ie/~martin/pages/iban.html

if you happen to be an AIB or BOI account holder, try this to determine your IBAN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

gouche wrote: »
    It should be.
    It's make up of your account number as well as your sort code and other codes which represent the country of origin.
    So even you have the same bank account number of someone in another country, your IBAN would still be different.

Thanks because i'm using 3v to send money to my bank account and it asked for my IBAN number and I wasn't too sure whether everyones was different:cool:

Advertisement