Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mouse for design [mac]

Options
  • 15-09-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

Hey, can anyone recommend a good WIRED mouse for design, i have a mac book pro and i got a magic mouse but i'm not finding it very good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Learn to use keyboard shortcuts :).

Now for a more useful answer: I use a Razer Lachesis which works with Macs according to here. Despite its silly name and the fact that it's marketed as a gaming mouse, I find it very useful for general computing activities. I bump the sensitivity way up so I can move the cursor around the screen with a minimum of effort. The two buttons below the scroll wheel are very handy for a quick page up/page down and there are programmable buttons on either side of the mouse too.

Advertisement