Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CrossGuns Snooker Club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Nice read, The club seems to have a hell of a lot of good history attached to it.
    What is it like in that business now a days, has it dried up like many business's has? Im just curious as i know how hard it is to make a living in the past few years. Would the club be full most nights?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

The club is doing really well, apart from the regular punters many new faces have begun to play there lately.
    Even in the boom times when there was anywhere from twenty to thirty clubs in Dublin it still did well.
    I guess it's just down to being an old school snooker hall that has stuck to the old traditions in the modern age.
    Well worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Great interview zack. I'll be back in Dublin in December, I must try to finally make it in for a game and sample the tables :)

Advertisement