Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inside Job? The 9/11 Conspiracy Debate with Ian R Crane @ Edge Media tv

• 15-09-2011 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

Broadcast on 11th September, 2011

NEW -- alex:g hosts this LIVE three hour special, with guests including Andy Thomas and Ian R Crane. Ten years on, why are more people than ever before convinced that 9/11 was an 'Inside Job'?

emtvonline.co.uk/main/print.php?type=N&item_id=35

www.edgemediatv.com

www.mercuryrapids.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Daithi 1 wrote: »

Broadcast on 11th September, 2011

NEW -- alex:g hosts this LIVE three hour special, with guests including Andy Thomas and Ian R Crane. Ten years on, why are more people than ever before convinced that 9/11 was an 'Inside Job'?

emtvonline.co.uk/main/print.php?type=N&item_id=35

www.edgemediatv.com

www.mercuryrapids.com

http://www.youtube.com/lILklLNzRfQ

Any chance you'd tell us what you think and what was said? Discussion forum an' al that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

meglome wrote: »
    Any chance you'd tell us what you think and what was said? Discussion forum an' al that.

Didn't watch it yet like...

I investigated the Title tho, I'm guessing it says stuff like.....

"9/11 was an inside job", like an' al that bonkers stuff, like an' al that.

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Didn't watch it yet like...

I investigated the Title tho, I'm guessing it says stuff like.....

"9/11 was an inside job", like an' al that bonkers stuff, like an' al that.

Yeah I watched the first few minutes so I get that impression too. I might watch a bit of it later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

meglome wrote: »
    Yeah I watched the first few minutes so I get that impression too. I might watch a bit of it later.

Let me know if it's worth a watch, couldn't be arsed with any more 9/11 crap tbh..

When you know, you know, ya know ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

I watched the first 45 minutes or so. Rubbish - it wasnt a debate. There was noone at all who did not believe it was a conspiracy. Just mutual backslapping and incredulity at the gullibility of the sheeple. Perhaps it got better - doubt it though.

• Advertisement

drkpower wrote: »
    I watched the first 45 minutes or so. Rubbish - it wasnt a debate. There was noone at all who did not believe it was a conspiracy. Just mutual backslapping and incredulity at the gullibility of the sheeple. Perhaps it got better - doubt it though.

It's why I hate watching these videos, no one evens asks the most basic critical questions about the theories they put forward. And usually you can drive a bus through the gaps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

why are more people than ever before convinced that 9/11 was an 'Inside Job'?

Really the high watermark for 911 truth was 5/6 years ago.

A few hundred ditto heads turned up with Alex Jones at ground zero for the anniversary.

Now 911 conspiracy theories can't manage a few dozen.

9/11 truth isn't popular anymore, most people have seen through the lies.

Advertisement