Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

zsnes controller 2 won't work

Options
  • 15-09-2011 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

Hey, just getting into emulators and I'm trying zsnes out and it works great with my xbox360 controller. It also works with my logic gamepad controller from maplin. However it doesn't work with the 2 controllers. I go into inputs and set the keys for input 1 and input 2. It does that fine. But in game the second logic controller won't work... How does it let me set the keys for it but then not work in game? Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Could is be a USB issue with your pc rather than zsnes? Might be an ovbvious one, but have you tried using other USB ports?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Unrelated kinda but I decided to set player 1 & 2 to the same controller and play street fighter. :pac:

Actually I might try smash tv next >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Unrelated kinda but I decided to set player 1 & 2 to the same controller and play street fighter. :pac:

Actually I might try smash tv next >_>

I used to do this with MAME and Metal Slug. Tis good fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Mega Chin wrote: »
    heh, does it end up with draws all the time?

I haven't tried using a different USB port. I'll try that and get back to ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

thanks all - problem solved. Tried it out at lunch time. So I've now got 1 emulator working well. What's the next best emulator to try out for my acer revo? Sega perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Sniipe wrote: »
    heh, does it end up with draws all the time?

I haven't tried using a different USB port. I'll try that and get back to ye.

:pac:

Advertisement