Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scarleh for Johanssen

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

She looks fairly rough in the photos though. If I was sending nudie photos to someone I'd make sure I looked decent in them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

ElleEm wrote: »
    She looks fairly rough in the photos though. If I was sending nudie photos to someone I'd make sure I looked decent in them!!!

For the love of God, she does not look "fairly rough".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

she looks fantastic in those pics, ye gods

• Registered Users Posts: 8 merden

Ya she looks very fine.. cant believe shes letting whats his name ....sean penn shag her tho....

Do you not think she looks pale and tired?
    Her body is phenomenal, but not her face.
    She is gorgeous though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Lots of overtime will be done examining the evidence no doubt

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Scarleh for her gettin caught with nudie pics, however the lads are going crazy, christmas has come early and their pudding plums are definately out!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/scarlett-johansson-enlists-fbi-to-investigate-nude-photo-leak/2011/09/14/gIQA9HqUSK_blog.html

Seems the photos are now gone from the websites.......?

Do you not think she looks pale and tired?

Pale does not equal rough.

Out of interest, are you female? As I find it common that women think that a girl that is pale, without make-up etc "looks rough". Yet the same girl will suddenly look "amazing" with make-up, tan etc. To me it is the same face and I'm also taking into account that she was presumably just out of the shower and without make-up. Then add in that this is taken on a camera phone with poor lighting (unless her bedroom (or hotel room) is set up for a photo shoot.

Yet despite all that, I think she looks great in the photo. She looks natural with a sexy body and a naturally pretty face. Yeah all the other stuff can look good on a night out, but it is just complimenting the beautiful face underneath make-up. Make-up compliments what you already have, it doesn't magically create it.

Pale does not equal rough.

Out of interest, are you female? As I find it common that women think that a girl that is pale, without make-up etc "looks rough". Yet the same girl will suddenly look "amazing" with make-up, tan etc. To me it is the same face and I'm also taking into account that she was presumably just out of the shower and without make-up. Then add in that this is taken on a camera phone with poor lighting (unless her bedroom (or hotel room) is set up for a photo shoot.

Yet despite all that, I think she looks great in the photo. She looks natural with a sexy body and a naturally pretty face. Yeah all the other stuff can look good on a night out, but it is just complimenting the beautiful face underneath make-up. Make-up compliments what you already have, it doesn't magically create it.

I am female, yeah. I don't wear make up or tan, so definitley don't think that is what I think would make her more attractive in the photos.
    She's a naturally pretty girl, but her skin looks grey and tired, and her eyes have no sparkle. I just think her face doesn't look particularly bright or pretty in these photos, that's all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭hcass

I am female, yeah. I don't wear make up or tan, so definitley don't think that is what I think would make her more attractive in the photos.
    She's a naturally pretty girl, but her skin looks grey and tired, and her eyes have no sparkle. I just think her face doesn't look particularly bright or pretty in these photos, that's all.

Jealous much?

I think she looks amazing. If I looked this after a shower I'd be taking snaps of my self and letting them leak onto the net too... Oops!

hcass wrote: »
    Jealous much?

I think she looks amazing. If I looked this after a shower I'd be taking snaps of my self and letting them leak onto the net too... Oops!

Not at all.

She looks much better in paparazzi photos taken of her walking down the street, than she does in these.

Not at all.

She looks much better in paparazzi photos taken of her walking down the street, than she does in these.

Paparazzi photos tend not to be taken on camera phones when she is just out of the shower, hence the difference in quality. She doesn't look rough, she looks exactly like what any attractive woman will look like on a camera phone photo taken by an amateur with bad lighting.

Paparazzi photos tend not to be taken on camera phones when she is just out of the shower, hence the difference in quality. She doesn't look rough, she looks exactly like what any attractive woman will look like on a camera phone photo taken by an amateur with bad lighting.

If you don't think she looks rough in this photo, then fair enough. But I do!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-67tO4_M1Rd4/TnJQ1b0LfGI/AAAAAAAAB3M/cAK_Pwkii84/s400/SCARLETT+JOHANSSON+LEAKED+PHOTOS+2011-2.jpg

Look at the angle her face is at. Look at the terrible image quality. Look at the lighting. That is why the picture does not compare to other photos of her. It has nothing to do with the girl herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Boys will be boys eh :D sure nothing like a bit of eye candy. I think she looks beautiful but i doubt very much her phone was hacked :rolleyes:

On another note why on earth do all these celebs deny cosmetic surgery when it's nothing short of obvious.

scarlett_johansson_celebrity-3995.jpgscarlett-johansson-20060306-113739.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

What cosmetic surgery do you think she has had done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    What cosmetic surgery do you think she has had done?
    (.)(.)

(.)(.)

She just loses weight for a bit, so her boobs can look smaller.

She has had big knockers going all the way back to Ghost World.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

She just loses weight for a bit, so her boobs can look smaller.

She has had big knockers going all the way back to Ghost World.

And you would know because??? I'm a D cup and when i was at my lowest weight i still had them....they don't deflate and inflate to that extent :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

hmm maybe it was a publicity stunt?

Will celebrities ever learn that taken naked pictures of themselves is not always a good idea!

Just be thankful it's not another Disney/Nickelodeon kid.

tan11ie wrote: »
    And you would know because??? I'm a D cup and when i was at my lowest weight i still had them....they don't deflate and inflate to that extent :rolleyes:

It is an extremely well known fact that many women's breasts get smaller when they lose a lot of weight (some dramatically). For some movies like Iron Man she has had to get extremely, extremely fit (instead of just being fit) and it is not beyond the realms of possibilities that such a change might occur.

We also need to add that various pictures of her are taken at different ages, so her body will look different, plus camera angles, dresses, bras etc will alter her appearance in photos.

So less rolleyes please!

Advertisement