Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking holiday in Italy.

Options
  • 15-09-2011 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I've just signed up for a week long holiday with exodus walking in Tuscany. The trip is a series of daywalks through the Garfagnana area. I'm more used to walking on lowlands in Ireland and am not sure of what type of clothes i should bring along. Exodus have given us a list of suggestions but i'd be interested in peoples views. The trip is during the first week of October. Anyone have any advice.

Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Whatever clothes make you feel comfortable. I always end up buying new kit for trips and almost always end up wearing my trusted old kit after a day or two.

I would stick very closely to the list provided by the company as they have first hand experience of what works in the location.

Enjoy, it’s a beautiful part of the world. If you get a chance visit the town of Viareggio....lovely.

Advertisement