Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any 20% discounts coming up for B&Q?

Options
  • 14-09-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Missed out on the 20% last week

we are looking to purchase shed for toddler group but due to insurance as dealing with children etc must get it "professionally" installed, so deal needed

does anyone know of discount deal coming up in the near future? we already have a granny roped in for 10% discount :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The last few were for GB Bank holidays, maybe they will have the discount on the next b/h.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

I hoped on the bandwagon there last week. Rang up B&Q Tallaght and got through to a very nice lady called Anne, who kindly put by a Bosch drill I saw on offer. She also said if I mentioned her name when collecting I could get 20% off that aswell! I think it was a discretionary thing.

Bosch Cordless 18v hammer €99
    34 Piece drill Bit set €15

Total €115

Got the lot for 92. Was absolutely chuffed walking out of the place! Managed to put up a mirror, towel rail and toilet roll holder in the ensuite so its already been put to good use!

Advertisement