Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gulf Of Aden

Options
  • 14-09-2011 3:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Dont know much about this subject myself, just doing abit of research at the moment. In the Gulf Of Aden in the last few years many countries have sent warships out to this area. Nato, England, Russia, China, India, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Switzerland, United States.

They say this is because of pirates. Some say there is a magnetic anomaly. Others say they have found a Stargate and have activated it. I dont know why there are so many warships out there, i dont believe they need that many just to control pirates in dingys and do believe they have an alterer motive but the star gate seems abit far fetched. Anybody able to shed some light?

http://www.attainablemind.com/2010/02/stargate-in-gulf-of-aden.html

http://revolutionizingawareness.com/2010/02/01/what-is-happening-in-the-gulf-of-aden/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Caught this interview about a year ago. Aaron reckons he's a dolphin human hybrid super soldier type used in black projects in the gulf of Aden where he claims there is indeed a stargate and that an army of soul-less beings (artificially created lifeforms) or (greys) are waiting off planet (mars I think) to come through the gate and fcuk us up. :)

Below is a satelite image of the "magnetic anomoly".

Perhaps I should have checked your links first :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Full.Duck wrote: »
    i dont believe they need that many just to control pirates in dingys and do believe they have an alterer motive but the star gate seems abit far fetched. Anybody able to shed some light?

Well, the area is very prone to pirate attacks - I mean here's one about a french skipper who was killed only two days ago - and is a major shipping route with circa 21,000 ships passing through it per annum.
    Most cargo ships don't carry weapons or arm the crew (for obvious reasons), couple that with how big the sea is and how slow 'warships' are then it makes sense to send many ships.

They can't cover the entire stretch, and the pirates have an advantage in being able to hit and run, but simply by having a presence in the area they're hoping to act as a deterrent.
    Kind of like how you increase police presence on the street during big events - they couldn't possibly be everywhere at once and deal with everything, but simply by being visible they act as a deterrent.

And, if you're interested see here for what very may well be an out of date list of the ships operating in the area though as noted they may not be there just to deal with pirates.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Shocking. Truly shocking stuff. Reports coming in that there have been numerous attempts at opening a stargate in the carribbean also. Apparently all the navy ships are equipt with super secret hair dryers to blow the stargate back to land where the stargate then disperses because of super secret land based vortex machines.See Here for imagery

I think were on to something

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

Hogzy wrote: »
    Shocking. Truly shocking stuff. Reports coming in that there have been numerous attempts at opening a stargate in the carribbean also. Apparently all the navy ships are equipt with super secret hair dryers to blow the stargate back to land where the stargate then disperses because of super secret land based vortex machines.See Here for imagery

I think were on to something

I asked for someone to shed some light on the situation of why so many countries have warships in the area. Not for someone to be a condescending jerk. I know the stargate idea is stupid, but we are in the conspiracy theory forum so i gave some conspiracies that are out there. Just want to know whats going on. So if you have nothing constructive to add to the subject then please leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Below is a satelite image of the "magnetic anomoly".
    adenstargatefeat.jpg
    How is it possible to distinguish between a 'magnetic anomaly' and a cloud formation? Also, how is it possible to see magnetism at all? :confused::)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Also, how is it possible to see magnetism at all? :confused::)

Well, if you have a sheet of paper and metal filings....

Well, if you have a sheet of paper and metal filings....
    Indeed. Do we? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Wexfordian

Full.Duck wrote: »
    Dont know much about this subject myself, just doing abit of research at the moment. In the Gulf Of Aden in the last few years many countries have sent warships out to this area. Nato, England, Russia, China, India, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Switzerland, United States

Switzerland? I know the Swiss do have a small navy for border patrol purposes, but not sure how useful it would be in the Gulf of Aden, or indeed how you get from Lake Geneva to the Gulf of Aden in a warship.

Wexfordian wrote: »
    Switzerland? I know the Swiss do have a small navy for border patrol purposes, but not sure how useful it would be in the Gulf of Aden, or indeed how you get from Lake Geneva to the Gulf of Aden in a warship.
    There's a good train service to St. Gallen from Lake Constance, and from there you can get to Zurich within an hour, and there's very good connection to the airport from there.

I hope that answers the question.

How is it possible to distinguish between a 'magnetic anomaly' and a cloud formation? Also, how is it possible to see magnetism at all? :confused::)

Youre askin the wrong man, man. Ask the dolphin dude :pac:

• Advertisement

I love this guy, Alfred Webre, has a fantastically open mind. Anyway I was notified of this upload and it reminded me of this thread so I thought I'd post it here. Aint watched it yet, discuss !, if you will.

(I dont recommend that skaptards watch this)

Advertisement