Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used books for sale/ to give away?

Options
  • 13-09-2011 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

hi all,

im just starting college, doing Childcare. just wondering if anyone has done the course and doesnt use the books anymore, can I buy them?

-. Child Development by Eilis Flood
    -. Education & Care in the Early Years by Josephine Donohue & Frances Gaynor

pls PM me regarding book condition, price + postage. Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭In$omniac

Aww are they asking you to buy these books? If not don't buy them. The childcare Fetac I did last year we were given handouts with excerpts from those books so we did not have to buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

you need them to get quotes from them.You may want to check the college library they may have copies which you could borrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marrakechheat

hi all,

ive bought the books now cuz no one was replying :D. on the 2nd day, the tutor started selling the 2 books (new) and 1 that i can rent for 10 euro a year. i wish i could just get used ones in good condition to save some money. oh well, ive got them now anyway.

yes i noticed some of the handouts are twinned with the books, but im sure the books will be useful in some ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Geez4

Hi I am wondering if anyone has the Child Development book by Eilis Flood they want to sell
    Need help with observations and the library said it could be 4 weeks before I get it, there is a waiting list thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

www.adverts.ie would be the place to look for or sell books, thanks.
    Not here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Teapot30

Im selling Assisting children with special needs by Eilis Flood if anyones interested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement