Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ketron xd3/xd9

Options
  • 13-09-2011 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi, Ive a Ketron XD3 midi controler for my piano accordion. Id like to speak to anyone elsae who has one. Ive only recently got it and I just need some advice on a few things on it. The Ketron XD9 keyboard has ther same controler built into it. Anyone got one of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭kierc

Did you ever get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭richiee

Hi Kierc,
    I still have the XD3 however I don't use it as much recently. Biggest problem is that I don't like the rhythyms that are in it, particularly the waltz ones, they're not what I like and sound good with Irish music. Id love to upgrade to an Audya but am nervous about forking out the money without trying one out to see if I like it better. I know you mentioned in another thread that you love the Audya. How's it been going, do you gig professionally with it?
    Richiee

I do indeed,but again I had to buy the ketron Irish style package for it as they just don't have the rythems for Irish music

Ok, and where did you find the Irish style package?
    Can I ask where about you are based?

Co Cork,they are on twb ketron website

• Advertisement

Oh ok, cool. I'll check them out. Im from Mayo but live in Australia now. You dont have any YouTube videos or examples of the Irish Music rhythms do you?

Advertisement