Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someone to help me out (love problem)

Options
  • 13-09-2011 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Dear All,

I am looking for a witch who can help me to love spell a girl I love and want to make a family with. We had a really difficult story for the past few years and I need her in my life. Can anyone give me a contacts or direct to the right person?

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

lostmax wrote: »
    Dear All,

I am looking for a witch who can help me to love spell a girl I love and want to make a family with. We had a really difficult story for the past few years and I need her in my life. Can anyone give me a contacts or direct to the right person?

Thanks in advance.

Unless that girl loves you in return (I'm guessing she doesn't right now though), that's unethical and anyone who calls herself a witch wouldn't carry out a spell like that.

Tbh, I don't think spells work anyway. I just can't see how a ritual could alter a situation or whatever else.

But you should give the White Witch in Cobh a call (her number is in the psychics and mediums directory on paranormal.ie) for the craic.

You never know what she'd say, loose canon that she is and all. Let us know how it goes! :D

lostmax wrote: »
    Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Liar Liar was wasted on you .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭liz2

you can't cast a love spell unless it's 'meant to be' :) otherwise thats going against the other persons 'free will'

if it could be done, i would have utilised it recently :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

hi lostmax, did you ever hear the story that you have to let the bird fly away and if its really meant for you the bird will fly back to you... ask the Universe for what you want and what is meant to be will be... I dont beleive in withcraft, its all codswollop, Believe that the Universe will deliver a positive outcome, that you will be reunited and imagine this and it will all happen :o best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

If both of you guys are really not in love with each other than it will be quite unethical. It is advisable only if there is just minor altercations between you of coarse sourcing from normal issues not from grave ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

This sounds like the kind of thing someone asks before resorting to chloroform and becoming a headline. Probably shouldn't be encouraging someone who wants advice on forcing someone into 'the family way' with him.

Advertisement