Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

condoms

Options
  • 13-09-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey guys,

because of some of my recent post, op's might find this one a bit out of order thus: unreg!

recently been back in the saddle after been out of it for a good while, bought a box of preforma durex condoms, suposed to make you last longer only to discover that they made me soft on the night. now i must add last time i used a condom was last christmas and they were durex extra safe and the same thing happened, i went soft. i had put it down to the girl that time tbh but now it has happened again.

to test i wanked off in a condom and although i didnt get a mad hardon like usual i didnt get soft either.

has anyone else any experiences like this or can anyone tell me why this happens??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The performa condoms have some kind of lube in em that desensitizes the glans,they are designed for people that have had PE issues.

The extra safe ones are horrible,its like having a sock on yer mickey.

My own favourite are durex pleasuremax,they are sturdy and offer good sensation for both parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

maybe your getting a little nervous?

like when people dont have sex all that often you build it up and some how put some sort of preasure on your self...

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yeah,
    Those thick ones only suit some guys, I don't like them and prefer the extra light ones. They are too thick and you can't feel anything when you have them on. But for lads who are ultra sensitive I'm sure they work a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Both 'extra safe' and 'performa' have special lube taht desensitizes your willy. They're meant to make you last longer... what's the point if the horse doesn't get to the track in the first place :o

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

to test i wanked off in a condom and although i didnt get a mad hardon like usual i didnt get soft either.

Sorry but I laughed at this. :o

Haven't used 'performa' but if they're anything like the 'extra safe' ones, they're awful. There's lube in the 'extra safe' ones that make you go a bit limp. :o Perhaps there's lube in the 'performa' condoms?

'Pleasuremax' condoms by Durex are the best ones I've used by far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭wayfarers

Or are you putting on a condom too small for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Durex Elite or Featherlite aren't bad either.

I'd love to try Extra Safe again just to feel how horrible they are. Back in the old days when I had the L plates on (:D) I used Extra Safe as my default condom. When I moved to Pleasuremax, Featherlite, Elite etc. it was like a whole new world opened up right before my eyes... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,213 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Featherlite and Èxtra Sensitive condoms work best in my experience.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've had similar issues with condoms myself in the past, not sure what causes it.

The extra sensitive ones though are fantastic... it's almost like you're not wearing a condom at all.

http://www.durex.com/en-us/products/condoms/pages/extrasensitive.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Not a fan of fetherlite, too tight for my liking. I likened them on here before to wearing a shirt that is one size too small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Up de Barrs

Achilles wrote: »
    Featherlite and Èxtra Sensitive condoms work best in my experience.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've had similar issues with condoms myself in the past, not sure what causes it.

The extra sensitive ones though are fantastic... it's almost like you're not wearing a condom at all.

http://www.durex.com/en-us/products/condoms/pages/extrasensitive.aspx

Are the extra sensitive range available in Ireland, I've never seen them in Boots. Durex Avanti are definitely worth a go, a bit expensive but good feel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Mates Skins for me. Feels like i'm wearin..nothin at all! nothin at ALL. NOTHIN AT ALL!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Plus one on the pleasuremax, i find a lot of the other ones too tight and hard to get on which can really kill the mood for me also i've had a few of them burst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Plus one on the pleasuremax, i find a lot of the other ones too tight and hard to get on which can really kill the mood for me also i've had a few of them burst.

Ive found that myself with some of the more featherlite types,they can be difficult to get on.Thankfully never had one split on me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,213 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Are the extra sensitive range available in Ireland, I've never seen them in Boots. Durex Avanti are definitely worth a go, a bit expensive but good feel.

I haven't seen them in boots either but my local chemist has them occasionally.

If you can't find any you can order them online from various places.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

To be honest I have always used extra safe as my default condom. I have heard a few times that there are much better ones. After reading yet again here about how much better others are ill have to give them a try.

Have ye had much problems with breaks?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

I pulled on Friday night and went back to his. He supplied the condom, which I put on without really looking at it. Long story short I was pounding away at him for ages with little to nothing going on with my penis, and feeling like I'd never come. I thought to myself, ****, I must have been way drunker than I thought. Eventually came and went to sleep.

Woke up a few hours later and had round two. Similar story, though not as bad.

I was starting to wonder whether there was something wrong with me till I started getting dressed and saw the box of condoms over the far side of the room - Durex Extra Safe.

Never again!

Advertisement