Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who here remembers Theme Hospital?!

Options
  • 12-09-2011 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Omg, it was such a fun game!
    Maybe it should get its own sub-forum, who wants to chat with me about TH?!

Doctor! Attend in pshychiatry!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

I would tell you how awesome you are for posting this thread but you might get bloaty head syndrome :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I have it on the PS3, you can download it from the PSN, all PS1 games are backwards compatible with the PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Hated the controls on PS1, still have the PC Version sitting next to me.

Build staff room: POOL TABLES FOR EVERYONE

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

Zapping the rats!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Doctor needed in Slack Tongue Clinic!

No vomiting.

Ah man. Theme Hospital. Played through it again over the summer. What an amazing game. Never get bored of it no matter how many times you complete it. They don't make games like this anymore :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

that was so much fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

brillant game, the vomit epidemics were always worse when the lazy janitors would all go on there breaks together

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

I just whipped it out there a while ago for the first time in years...
    Took me three weeks to finish the whole game: Don't think I ever managed to complete it before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I just whipped it out there a while ago for the first time in years...
    Dirty.

Used to love that game. Must get it again now

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fazza

Class game all right. I think I finished it not sure though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Shiiiiit. Just tried to install it after getting my new PC and it won't work. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

You have to download a dosbot file or something similar - Google it

Shiiiiit. Just tried to install it after getting my new PC and it won't work. :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Get dosbox and dosblaster. Sorted!

Ooooor alternatively have a look at the reverse engineered Corsix Theme Hospital. Features most of the original game plus upscaled graphics. Still in beta though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Ok i biught this game and wouldnt play also:

I copied the HOSP file from the CD rom (right click and explore) I copied it to the C drive - then go to the HOSP file in the c drive and click into it, then click into the WINMAIN file and it works

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Used to love this game on PC. Spent hours playing it. So humourous and challenging at the same time :)

I used to love the Awards that you'd get for selling most fizzy drinks from vending machines in your region...sponsored by the Dentists Association :)

Advertisement