Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any information on IOL free service

Options
  • 12-09-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about IOL free web host service. I've designed a site for a friend who had a website up previously for his business and this was hosted with IOL free. He doesnt want anything showing up from that previous site as its very old and the design is pretty rubbish!

The log in details he has dont seem to work and Ive tried to find information about the service but all i can find is a free email service. Does anyone know if the service has been stopped? Possibly even years ago!

To be honest I didnt even know IOL were even still going, so im not sure if i can get rid of the previous site.

if anyone has any information on the service id be greatful
    cheers

Advertisement