Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New student Card

• 12-09-2011 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi, Just wondering how do you get a new student card? And normally how long does it take to get a replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Can you clarify if you mean your new card for the year or replace one you have but have lost or damaged?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

I have lost the one that I was given at registration, so be needin a new to get access to the faciliticies. So was wondering how long does it take to applay for a new one and where abouts do you get a new one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Admissions office usually print on out on request for a fiver, although I don't know if they'll be doing that at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Student Services near the bank for a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭C-Shore

LovexxLife wrote: »
    so be needin a new to get access to the faciliticies.

Library is very important for the student card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

I rang admissions yesterday and they said just go to their office and pay them a fiver and they give me one straight away!

Advertisement