Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race: Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix

Options
  • 12-09-2011 5:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

So what did everyone think of the race?

Rate the race 23 votes

0%
    0%
    8%
    De Hipstervincenzolorenzo 2 votes
    43%
    Slutmonkey57bBeekaylord lucanGhost TrainGrim.RayMSparks43Iron Hidedr.fuzzensteinlosthorizon 10 votes
    21%
    Myrddinfrostie500Kev_ps3SheepsLionbacker 5 votes
    21%
    LIGHTNING[Deleted User]Charlie-Bravomickdwforzacalcio 5 votes
    0%
    4%
    johnnysmack 1 vote
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Gave it an 8 as the start and Schumi's driving made it great to watch.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

I gave it a seven, watching it with ads made it pretty difficult to follow and I still havent seen a replay of Schumi putting Hamilton onto the grass....time for youtube!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

I dont see much in that to be honest, dont see what the fuss is about. The one into Curve Grande was Schumi taking the racing line, as he is allowed to do. The one into Lesmo was probably a bit more questionable but again he eased back to the racing line, it was hardly the swooping defence that Hamilton did against Petrov at Malaysia. No need for this to be blown out of proportion as it seems to have been by McLaren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I think the Curva Grande one was worse. In the Lesmo one he blocks the tight line then takes up the racing line which is fine since Hamilton isn't on it. Curva Grande looks like he tried to close the door without realising how much of a run Hamilton had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,317 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I give the race a 6. excellent race but they are all brilliant this year.

Advertisement