Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem switching to Three, No Service

Options
  • 12-09-2011 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I switched from Vodafone to Three early last week. I still have no service. Seemingly Three transferred my number to the wrong account and have not been able to rectify the problem. Over a series of calls to the 1913 number I have been promised a fix in 48hrs, 24hrs, again24hrs(0803 specifically) and this morning, 4 to 6 hours. I still do not have my number active. At varying times I have been able to receive but not make calls and and then make but not receive. This has damaged both my business and family life. Comments/advice? :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭litmus paper

i also bought a three sim, was getting no coverage, was told that three sims only work in three handsets. what a shame. atleast ure able to make and receive calls, one by one at a certain time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sallynoggin

i also bought a three sim, was getting no coverage, was told that three sims only work in three handsets. what a shame. atleast ure able to make and receive calls, one by one at a certain time.

I am having these problems with a three sim and Phone!

sallynoggin, its useless to speak to three customer care, they really dont care.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sallynoggin

Over a series of calls to the 1913 number I have been promised a fix in 48hrs, 24hrs, again24hrs(0803 specifically) and this morning, 4 to 6 hours. :mad:
    Three now inform me that it will be 24 to 48 hours. Should I believe them!!

Three now inform me that it will be 24 to 48 hours. Should I believe them!!

to be honest, its upto u. but after my experience i would not believe them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement