Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian centre in Donnybrook

Options
  • 11-09-2011 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hello everyone,

my friend went to this school last year and highly recommended it. The teachers were friendly and lessons productive, she was happy with her results. I am very much into languages myself, so here is their information if anyone is interested:

The cost of 12 weeks course is €230. Each class is 1.5 hours. Maximum number of students in the class is 12.

New term timetable:

Tuesdays, 20 September – 6 December
    18:15 – 19:45 – Russian for absolute beginners
    19:50 – 21:20 – Russian for beginners with some knowledge of the language

Fridays, 23 September – 9 December
    18:15 – 19:45 – Russian for pre-intermediate level students
    19:50 – 21:20 – Russian for intermediate and advanced level students

Sundays, 18 September – 4 December
    11:45 – 13:15 – Russian for absolute beginners

Inspiration Centre of Russian Language and Culture, Muckross Park, Marlborough Road, Donnybrook, Dublin 4

Our open evenings will take place at the school on Tuesday 13th September and Friday 16th September from 6:30pm to 9pm. Students can meet the teachers and do the test to estimate their level.

Phone: 0863550941,0863400435, 0873532493

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Inspiration Centre

Parana, thank you for your post!

Inspiration Centre of Russian Language and Culture is starting a new term from next week. There are 12 weeks courses for anyone who would like to start learning Russian as a foreign language or for anyone who have studied Russian before.

Also we have a class for children adopted from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and other former Sofiet Union republics. The class takes place every Saturday from 2pm to 3pm. Everyone is welcome and in case you would like to try out the class, the first one is free.

Please call us if you have any questions: 0863550941, 0863400435.
    E-mail: inspirationdublin@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aisling55

I cannot recommend the Inspiration Centre highly enough. I have been studying Russian there for more than a year and I have found it really beneficial. I have studied Russian elsewhere in Dublin but I have to say the classes at the Inspiration Centre are the most interesting and interactive, which I've experienced. The material used in class is very innovative and the teachers are both helpful and motivational. Earlier this year the Centre organised an essay competition. I entered and won first prize in my category. As a result of this, I was awarded an all-expenses paid week long trip to the World Festival of Russian Language in St. Petersburg. It was an amazing experience and I would never have had the opportunity to experience it without the Inspiration Centre. As someone who has a passion for Russian language and culture, I would encourage others who share this passion to enrol in a class there. Even if you are only a beginner or if you have an advanced level of Russian, you will be "inspired" by the classes at the Inspiration Centre!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I've started here too, following my four years of Polish.
    I find it excellent.
    I can recommend it to anyone wanting to start Russian. Small friendly classes - practically individual attention.

Advertisement