Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What places are hiring?

Options
  • 11-09-2011 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I feel this will get more exposure here but feel free to move it MODs

I'm a teenager and want a job for the summer. I'll be doing the Junior cert until mid-June but can work from then on. Going to school in Tipp town. Will be 16 by then, realised that I'll need to start saving over the next few summers for college etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

What would you like to work at loveen and is there anything you wouldn't like to do? That should help us to think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

You'll be hard-pressed. Because of transport issues, I presume that you can only work in the immediate vicinity of Tipp town. Am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I'm out of secondary school but also looking for a job, any part time stuff around Nenagh?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

Sentid, you could try the supermarkets, have a cv done up & perhaps call in and ask if they have an application form. You have a good few in Tipp town Dunnes, Tesco, the two Supervalu's. Also worth trying would be the hotels, Ballykisteen & Aherlow, if you were close enough or could get to easily enough. Not sure if you have any connections but the Co-op used to always take on some staff. Keep an eye out as well around town, I've often seen part time jobs just advertised on window's in shops.

Eire-Dearg not much help to you I'm afraid don't know much bout Nenagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

I'd pretty much take anything am actually living in Limerick but going to school in Tipp town. Just wondering what places DO hire people over the summer :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Try landscapers too. Lots of hedges to be cut in the summertime.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

Never thought of that, thanks!!

Advertisement