Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INDUCTION WEEK!!

Options
  • 11-09-2011 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

cant wait.

is it on monday the 12th or tuesday the 13th though, i was alllllll set for monday but because i got an email yesterday saying day 1 is on the 13th, im not sure......on the GCD website it says the 2011/2012 induction week starts on monday sept 12th.....I called the college to see what was what and obviously no reply as its sunday :(

can anyone clear that up ?? thanks

also what kind of things can we expect ?????

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

It's the week of the 12th. The first day of induction is Tuesday 13th. Hope that helps.

If it's anything like orientation week in UCD we'll get a welcome from the President, tour around the campus, given lots of free stuff and told how to use Moodle. Might be some cringeworthy ice-breaker activities too. No big deal :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 eimear1990

thanks ! so i guess tuesday then......

lol i saw something about a treasure hunt i was like ok ?? still the more cringeworthy the better, at least its not some really really formal type of thing with everyone walking on egg shells

i just want it to be here already all this sittin around waiting is driving me mad lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 GCDLaw

Here you go, induction schedule attached

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Not in the country so will have to skip induction. When will class timetables be out though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 GCDLaw

Timetables are out for most courses - if you wish to get the timetable for a particular course please pm me and I will forward it to you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

treasure hunt... go to the pub and do it off a smartphone, won it when i did it that way

Advertisement