Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do I require for capture card?

Options
  • 11-09-2011 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

What do I need to hook up a capture card to my xbox 360? Laptop: I have a Dell Inspiron NETBOOK (do I need a laptop that has a cd drive?) and what other bits and bobs? and could someone please recommend a good but cheap, 50 euro and under budget capture card that works on xbox and playstation? maybe they all do.. but i'm not sure that's why I'm here!:o Help much appreciated, Thanks.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Tallon's stickied thread is where you need to look. For cheap and cheerful, looks like you'd want an easy cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Tallon's stickied thread is where you need to look. For cheap and cheerful, looks like you'd want an easy cap.
    Was thinking of the EasyCap but i'm thinking something the next step up from that like a second hand Dazzle or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Was thinking of the EasyCap but i'm thinking something the next step up from that like a second hand Dazzle or something
    Do not buy a dazzle, easycap is the exact same thing. Dazzle is in no way 'better' and is just more expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Tallon wrote: »
    Do not buy a dazzle, easycap is the exact same thing. Dazzle is in no way 'better' and is just more expensive!
    Thanks for the heads up! :D wierd..I was watching your minecraft lets play ep 9 when you replied to this :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up! :D wierd..I was watching your minecraft lets play ep 9 when you replied to this :p
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement