Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Hilton is now a DJ

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Hopefully she mixes better than she ****s.

That sex vid was boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

:eek: Is there nothing sacred anymore?

You know the saying "you can put lipstick on a pig ......" or more fitting of Ms hilton "One Swallow does not a summer make"!

How kiss a$$ can ya get???
    "We are so excited to see someone like Paris entering the world of house music as a DJ and a singer,” Marc and Allister Blackham of the EC Twins told RadarOnline.com. “This is such a smart move for her to get into the genre right now because it’s exploding everywhere. There is nobody like her on the DJ scene and we think she'd be a great fit and would find a loyal following.
    “We’ve worked with Paris on many occasions. We performed at her birthday party in NY earlier this year and her exclusive summer party in Malibu recently. We’re excited to see her jump into the house music DJ scene and can’t wait to get back in the studio and finish this track we’re working on with her for her upcoming album!"

They'll be calling David Guetta & Will I Am (oh no your not) DJ's next ! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Deadmau5's seems to be pretty adamant on his Facebook page that he's not affiliated with this in the slightest, as per the rumors that he's helping her on her road to be coming the next bit thing!

eeloe wrote: »
    Deadmau5's seems to be pretty adamant on his Facebook page that he's not affiliated with this in the slightest, as per the rumors that he's helping her on her road to be coming the next bit thing!

You can almost see the headlines ......
    "Prominent knob jockey distances himself from alternative knob jockey's quest for stardom"

I tell ya, as good as they are for messing about with, you have to blame the likes of vdj and the like for giving these fookin gimps a platform to believe they're DJ's ,ffs the clue is in the name DJ = DISC JOCKEY :mad:

These pi$$ acts that press buttons n twiddle knobs are KJ's or Knob Jockeys.

I beleive when she was told about VDJ she replied "oh yaaaay I had that once, I didn't know I could mix with it though..........was nasty but the cream and tablets helped"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

i agree with whats been said, but also can't help feeling a little curious tbh. every1 knows shes an attention whóre, and has to be in the headlines, but if she actually pulls this off and makes a career for herself, my hats off to her.
    i wouldn't count what guetta produces as house, him, the swedish house maffia and the like are one in the same musically in my book (cheese and nothing but), i can see her "house" career going down the same route.... if it actually takes off lol :D will be interesting to see the outcome (in my own opinion of course ;))

es-cee wrote: »
    i agree with whats been said, but also can't help feeling a little curious tbh. every1 knows shes an attention whóre, and has to be in the headlines, but if she actually pulls this off and makes a career for herself, my hats off to her.
    i wouldn't count what guetta produces as house, him, the swedish house maffia and the like are one in the same musically in my book (cheese and nothing but), i can see her "house" career going down the same route.... if it actually takes off lol :D will be interesting to see the outcome (in my own opinion of course ;))

Not the first time she's gone down that road!! :D but she never cracked Hollywood!

For a possible outcome....

have a look at the outcome of her trying her hand at a singing career

:pac: now 'go crack a mix out'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

yeah i know its not her 1st gasp at a career outside being a socialite, and deffo wont be her last either lol.

speaking of mixes man, just listening to a bit of neurofunkage right now, but have been caning mid 90's techstep the last week or so, this being one of the tunes i've repeatedly listened to ;)

"tech steppin" is an animal album man, should check it out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Heard her first release is going to be a collaboration with Steve Angello :D

Advertisement