Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi s3, suspension problem

Options
  • 10-09-2011 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

So i just came home from a weeks holidays and drove my car for the first time this morning..

It seems something may have happened to the suspension and possible a rubber washer has come off, although still not sure quite how or why?!!:confused:

I have taken a couple of pics with the wheel off and am really hoping somebody can help..

The first is the left side (wheel still on, sorry for bad angle!), with the other two being the right side with wheel off..

Any idea's??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

That looks like the rubber bush at the rear of the bottom arms.

Cheap enough part to buy and is not massively time consuming to fit.

Advertisement