Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportline Series M15A4 Carbine Assault Riffle

Options
  • 10-09-2011 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Sportline Series M15A4 Carbine Assault Riffle (includes battery, and 2 mag clips) - Power of riffle per manifest is 0.84 joules

Will include charger/decharger

Offers of €200 accepted

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sazilboi

hi, is it metal or plastic, how many bb's do the mags hold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 onlinesales

sazilboi wrote: »
    hi, is it metal or plastic, how many bb's do the mags hold
    Hi it is mainly metal but the battery casing on the gun is plastic. Comes with full certification. Mags hold around 500 bbs each. Can arrange to meet to see it if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭CMGT 94

Hi it is mainly metal but the battery casing on the gun is plastic. Comes with full certification. Mags hold around 500 bbs each. Can arrange to meet to see it if interested.

do you have any pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭zen_alligator

who makes it and have u any pics? where u located?

who makes it and have u any pics? where u located?
    Hi, I can get pictures for you but probably not til later this evening. If that is ok. I live in Blanchardstown.

• Advertisement

CMGT 94 wrote: »
    do you have any pictures
    Sorry for the delay in getting the picture up but here we go.

Any questions please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Sorry for the delay in getting the picture up but here we go.

Any questions please let me know

Any chance of some better pics. It just looks like a black blob in the box. Some high quality of both sides with close ups of any marks or Damage. Also a readable pic of MIA's Joule printout.
    Hi it is mainly metal but the battery casing on the gun is plastic.
    What make is the AEG? Is this the Classic army Sportline? if so then is the body of the AEG plastic not metal? What make are the mags? Are they plastic or metal? Cheers

picture.php?albumid=1742&pictureid=10638

estfront wrote: »
    Any chance of some better pics. It just looks like a black blob in the box. Some high quality of both sides with close ups of any marks or Damage. Also a readable pic of MIA's Joule printout.

What make is the AEG? Is this the Classic army Sportline? if so then is the body of the AEG plastic not metal? What make are the mags? Are they plastic or metal? Cheers

picture.php?albumid=1742&pictureid=10638

More photos to follow

More photos to follow
    Next photo, only allows one at a time due to size

Next photo, only allows one at a time due to size
    Photo number 3 - I dont know a great deal about Aisoft as got this as a gift and have only used it 3 times in a year but the shoulder piece that extends is plastic, the main body with the hop up adjust is metal, the battery casing is plastic and the barrel at the tip of the gun is metal.

The mags are metal - branding not sure but consistent with what comes with the rifle.

• Advertisement

Photo number 3 - I dont know a great deal about Aisoft as got this as a gift and have only used it 3 times in a year but the shoulder piece that extends is plastic, the main body with the hop up adjust is metal, the battery casing is plastic and the barrel at the tip of the gun is metal.

The mags are metal - branding not sure but consistent with what comes with the rifle.

The item is immaculate, as previously stated used only 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭SeanD

Hey, i have a friend that baught this gun at mia sumtime after christmas, it was only €150.
    anyway, would you accept a trade?

The item is immaculate, as previously stated used only 3 times

Hi, I no longer play airsoft so will reduce my valuation to €170 which includes the charger discharger and the additional mag on top of the one included in the set. I have know for trade so will sell outright but thanks for the offer. Would this interest you?

it would, but i only have a co2 pistol to trade. i have other stuff to trade aswell, but not to do with airsoft.

SeanD wrote: »
    it would, but i only have a co2 pistol to trade. i have other stuff to trade aswell, but not to do with airsoft.
    Rather than trading I would prefer to accept cash. I also have the airsoft clothing aswell which is the ammo vest and army desert outfit, with gloves.

i dont really have the cash, and i have plenty of camo gear. :L

SeanD wrote: »
    i dont really have the cash, and i have plenty of camo gear. :L

Ok, I need the cash from selling it to fund so college gear. So if can afford it cash wise I would be glad to sell it to you. Thanks

Advertisement