Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

virtual dj..

Options
  • 10-09-2011 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Does anyone know if I can transfer Virtual Dj from my old laptop to a new one...it's not a legal version.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

You better hope the feds don't read this, track your IP address and take your new laptop

Yes you can transfer it if you still have the original installation files just copy them over and re-install it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

........or just download the legal free 'home' version from their website if your just using it for home mixing.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Lisa8786

Thanks guys...yes I know I should have bought it! but anyway I'll probably buy reason unless the home version is any good. Don't have the original files...also if I can ask another q, if i want to record a mix I make what equipment do I need? I have a soundcard and decks and a laptop that is all! thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

Lisa8786 wrote: »
    Thanks guys...yes I know I should have bought it! but anyway I'll probably buy reason unless the home version is any good. Don't have the original files...also if I can ask another q, if i want to record a mix I make what equipment do I need? I have a soundcard and decks and a laptop that is all! thanks :)

theres a record function in vdj mate, records straight to mp3 for ya.

Advertisement