Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50s Style Rock n Roll Band

Options
  • 10-09-2011 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, 29 year old Dublin based guitarist here. Been playing guitar 20 years and have been playing with a rock band for the past 7 years. I have all pro gear, transport etc etc. Looking for a change of scenery now and would love to set up a rock n roll/rockabilly band, sun records type stuff with some covers/originals. Here's how I'd love it to sound! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WpRnjxuBys

Would love to hear from some good likeminded musicians - let me know and I'll polish up the gretsch!

P.S I'm not looking to do weddings, so if that's your bag then keep walkin..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Burst yeh!

Hey there Im not sure if your still looking for anybody but I'd love to get involved in something like this ! playing bass for about 8 years and gigged with a few different bands but mostly rock, but been getting into a lot of blues, soul and r'n'b not to mention rockabilly! anyways let me know if your still looking,

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 veee

You Can Tune a Piano but You Can't Tuna Fish

I'm in. Love that era of music shoot me a PM and let me know!

Based in Dublin city centre, play guitar acoustic&electric open tunings with/without a slide as well as standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭loyer

Hi
    Drummer here wud be interested in giving this a go.I'm based on the south side of Dublin been playin on and off for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The user tunafish is banned so won't be able to respond. I am closing this thread as there's not much point leaving it open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement