Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US navy space command

Options
  • 09-09-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭

Heyas

I seriously think this is worth a read if only for the paranoid delusionals that are going along with it.

Long story short..
    Dude shows up on a forum claiming to be in the US navy space command program, claims to have piloted a craft faster than light, been out of the solar system and seen the elenin comet - also claims the comet is not just a comet and all sorts of other bizzare and really outlandish stuff.

It does degenerate even further into total sci-fi after a while but i thought you folks might be interested if ye havent read it already :)

The first post has all the fun parts in it

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,356.0.html

Anyway, if you do manage to wade through it all, the guy is still posting there every few days with new and hilarious theories - apparently at the moment the cosmic "federation" (his words) have annulled earth's interstellar travel rights and grounded the nasa Grail mission.
    Funnily enough i thought that was just high upper winds...

Comments

Advertisement