Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are these clouds unusual ?

Options
  • 09-09-2011 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

sorry the pics didn't come out good enough on the site. Is there a better way of uploading than Photobucket -that doesn't degrade the pictures?
    Actually don't bother .I think maybe I identified it from the Cloud Gallery Sticky as Altostratus Undulatus but not nearly as impressive as the example featured there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

Do we not get a chance to see the photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭geordief

I just thought they were too indistinct when uploaded - and they weren't particularly spectacular as they showed up on the computer anyway.th_Photo0100.jpg
    [th_Photo0101.jpg
    th_Photo0102.jpgIt is Letterfrack by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Not sure exactly where Letterfrack is but I saw them north of Galway City yesterday so I assume it was part of the same cloud system.

Didnt get any pics but they were very similar to these pics muckish got a while back

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056338128

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭geordief

yes but his are better (deeper waves) than mine.
    I did think they looked a bit like the Altostratus Undulatus in the Cloud Gallery Sticky at the top of the forum page.

Advertisement