Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Musicians For Concept Band

Options
  • 09-09-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Have you got what it takes to form a high energy professional cover band?

Read On

Guitarist/singer,bassist/singer,drummer/singer and keyboard player/singer wanted for full time, Midlands based concept covers band. Must be competent with energy and drive. Guaranteed work and good terms available. Contact RMM at <snip>
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

How is being a cover band a "concept"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Could be a slant on covers, i have an idea if I ever form a covers band again to do a few "covers of covers" in a set. I've come across some good versions of tunes that make a few of the cliches interesting to play again. Or there are some great mashups that would be worthy of cover band attempts. The irony of a song compiled by electronic means and covered by 4 blokes in a pub appeals to me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 biggen

We are looking for Professional musicians who can play and think outside the box .

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭srvhead

biggen wrote: »
    We are looking for Professional musicians who can play and think outside the box .
    Pm sent a couple of days ago there, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

i sent you a pm few days ago as well,

• Registered Users Posts: 20 rowlster

Are you still looking for a singer because i can sing basically anything.....i can hit all the high notes in your aerosmith's, bon jovi, guns n roses, bryan adams, michael jackson etc....no messing im a dam good singer im not been cocky im just confident.....where abouts are you based...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 biggen

We are based in the Midlands

Advertisement