Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really Really need this job.. Please Help.

Options
  • 09-09-2011 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hay all,

I have had a lot of interviews over the past two months and have been unsuccessful.

Have an interview for my dream job now something I studied in college and really need to get it, for my sanity if nothing else!!! But I also really want to get into this area :D

Its a interview to be a Recruitment Consultant :) (I know I know but I would be a nice one one that gets back to ya!!!!!)

Just wondering what could they ask, have you any hints or tips all would be appreciated. Thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Hay all,

I have had a lot of interviews over the past two months and have been unsuccessful.

Have an interview for my dream job now something I studied in college and really need to get it, for my sanity if nothing else!!! But I also really want to get into this area :D

Its a interview to be a Recruitment Consultant :) (I know I know but I would be a nice one one that gets back to ya!!!!!)

Just wondering what could they ask, have you any hints or tips all would be appreciated. Thanks :D

ur already at at disadvantage with your desire to get the job so bad. it will cause huge anxiety and put you under terrible pressure.

i know thats hard to change as we are all the same but generally you dont get the jobs that you are all nervous and excited about -try and calm down etc.

i presume they would ask what you know about the market you would be recruiting for , IT / engineering etc.

how you would deal with companies who have openings , how you would deal with people that are not happy etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mrmoo

Very interested in any comments myself.
    I have an interview coming up for a similar role too!
    mickman wrote: »
    ur already at at disadvantage with your desire to get the job so bad. it will cause huge anxiety and put you under terrible pressure.

i know thats hard to change as we are all the same but generally you dont get the jobs that you are all nervous and excited about -try and calm down etc.

i presume they would ask what you know about the market you would be recruiting for , IT / engineering etc.

how you would deal with companies who have openings , how you would deal with people that are not happy etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,420 ✭✭✭RedXIV

There's a regular here, RATM, who runs a recruitment company, maybe worth asking him for some tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭snowflake1989

Thanks for the advice mickman :) your right I do need to calm down!

Thanks RedXIV ill try locate the user :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sjflan

How did you both get on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Snowflake1989 if you do get the job . How about a job for me:)

Advertisement