Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It course

Options
  • 09-09-2011 7:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi everyone hope this is the right place for a post like this. so here is the deal i work roughly 25 hours a week (mostly nights) and have a family of 2 kids and want to do something to make my situation a bit better. i always had big interest in IT but atm cant decide is full time study or part time study better for my situation also is it possible to just finish a course in the are for a chance of gettting a job in IT and then work your way up from there? and if i do go ful time or part time colige is there grants that would help me pull the weight in the mean time? i would really appriciate some advice from ppl working in the IT area or ppl that have gone through a similar situation thank you!

Advertisement