Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A man and his dog...

Options
  • 09-09-2011 4:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Sorry for the post but I have read a couple conspiracy theories/sites/books/films before and watching the andrew maxwell programme on bbc3 about 9/11 tnoight, wanted to post this...

Is there a steath war being faught that we are unaware of?

How reliable is media coverage of world events?

Would it be possible 'al-qaeda' orchestrated the global economic downturn, with us westerners responding with supported up-risings in arabic countries (Tunisia, Egypt, Syria)?

Greece & Ireland are both guilty of letting US military operating on their territories, look at us now both neck deep in debt, is this retribution on us for helping the states?

How close are we to WWIII? and where do I sign up? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

In my opinion, there is a stealth war, many in fact, on many levels. The lie is different at every level.

See the latest batman movie when the little guy gets killed by the next guy, and the next guy was told to kill him etc etc then the joker kills the highest ranking guy and he's the last man standing ?

Well thats one level, the one you can see. Allowed to see or capable of seeing.

Then there is another level and the joker is the bottom of the pack. And the scenario repeats on and on for who knows how long.

Perhaps there are Aliens f*cking with our DNA at the top level, using us like lab rats, perhpas we are harnessing power or energy for them. I mean, who the f*ck would know right ? I doubt a hamster on a wheel knows he can run a lightbulb. Does a sheep know you gonna be wearing it's wool after we butcher it ? :pac:

Of course those aliens have to answer to someone too..... <<

I dont believe there is anyone foolish enough on this forum to think that Obama is at the highest level, ever, like lol...

Obviously there is something controlling him and all presidents worldwide.

Maybe it's for the "greater good", they could be saving us from the horrific truth !!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭jargon buster

And maybe everyone is just wandering around aimlessly blagging it.
    Maybe there isnt any "guiding hand" and its all just people making up policies and procedures to give other people something to do.
    Does there have to be a point to it all?
    Everyone is just someone elses "dickhead" :)

Pyramids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

IQDENIED wrote: »

Indeed there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭jargon buster

Indeed there is.

Then by definition there is no stealth war we are unaware of, as you are aware of it????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    I dont believe there is anyone foolish enough on this forum to think that Obama is at the highest level, ever, like lol...

As president of the united states i do believe that Obama is one of the most powerful men in the world.

Call me 'foolish' if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

I think the reality is a little less clandestine than some people would like to accept.

On the one hand you have those who call Al Qaeda the bogeyman, to distract us from "what's really going on", then you have those who think that Al Qaeda are virtually a superpower in themselves that can orchestrate multiple revolutions and control the global economy..

Its all just colourful speculation, with the truth probably a lot less interesting.

Then by definition there is no stealth war we are unaware of, as you are aware of it????

So we're all aware of it then? Great

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 250 ✭✭DuPLeX

No, I think the op was referring to the other stealth war. :p

Libya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

How reliable is media coverage of world events?

Depends on the source - remember that media can be motivated by what is profitable to report, rather than accurate reporting. The flip side of that is there would be good money for one channel/newspaper to expose another for lying or deliberate misreporting.
    Would it be possible 'al-qaeda' orchestrated the global economic downturn, with us westerners responding with supported up-risings in arabic countries (Tunisia, Egypt, Syria)?

I really doubt al-qaeda have that kind of ability.
    Perhaps there are Aliens f*cking with our DNA at the top level, using us like lab rats, perhpas we are harnessing power or energy for them.

Perhaps there are unicorns messing with our brainwaves. Or devils messing with our hormone levels!

But, in the absence of evidence for any of that, it's pretty useless speculation. What would "messing with our DNA entail anyway?
    I mean, who the f*ck would know right ? I doubt a hamster on a wheel knows he can run a lightbulb. Does a sheep know you gonna be wearing it's wool after we butcher it ? :pac:

But we consume all the energy we produce. Also, it'd be a pretty inefficient way to harvest energy for a race that was capable of crossing interplanetary space.
    We don't butcher sheep for their wool, we just shear them. That means you can get more wool next year.
    f course those aliens have to answer to someone too..... <<

Why?

Obviously there is something controlling him and all presidents worldwide.

Why is that obvious?

My main objection to the idea of an NWO is that it'd never work - there'd always be internal power grabs and the like, it would never be unified. And in that case, it really doesn't qualify for the title of NWO.

Undergod wrote: »

Perhaps there are unicorns messing with our brainwaves. Or devils messing with our hormone levels!

But, in the absence of evidence for any of that, it's pretty useless speculation. What would "messing with our DNA entail anyway?

But we consume all the energy we produce. Also, it'd be a pretty inefficient way to harvest energy for a race that was capable of crossing interplanetary space.
    We don't butcher sheep for their wool, we just shear them. That means you can get more wool next year.

Why?

Why is that obvious?

My main objection to the idea of an NWO is that it'd never work - there'd always be internal power grabs and the like, it would never be unified. And in that case, it really doesn't qualify for the title of NWO.

Notice I said "in my opinion", at the start of my post ?

That means that what I said was my opinion.
    I am not here to agrue my beliefs or opinions with you.
    If you dont agree with my opinion, ignore it. Gawd knows I ignore yours.

Right on brother. Why would we ever want to examine our opinions? Or talk about them in a forum of all places?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Notice I said "in my opinion", at the start of my post ?

That means that what I said was my opinion.
    I am not here to agrue my beliefs or opinions with you.
    If you dont agree with my opinion, ignore it. Gawd knows I ignore yours.

Its a debate/discussion, you might want to get used to it.

Ohh are we gangbanging here ? Skeps joining forces again...

The question put forward was... "Is there a stealth war going on"?

I gave my opinion.

If you gangbangers dont have an opinion of YOUR OWN, get off the thread and stop nitpicking.

I'm not nitpicking - I'm discussing the ideas presented. Do you not think ideas should be examined and scrutinized?

I gave my opinion about what was discussed - I said what I think about the trustworthiness of the media, I said that I don't think al-Qaeda have the capability to engineer global economic disaster, and (tangentially related) I outlined the reasons I don't think there's an NWO as such.

I also asked you some questions about what you posted. Because this is a discussion board!

What do you mean about an opinion of "your own"? Whose else would it be?

I'm not nitpicking - I'm discussing the ideas presented. Do you not think ideas should be examined and scrutinized?

I gave my opinion about what was discussed - I said what I think about the trustworthiness of the media, I said that I don't think al-Qaeda have the capability to engineer global economic disaster, and (tangentially related) I outlined the reasons I don't think there's an NWO as such.

I also asked you some questions about what you posted. Because this is a discussion board!

What do you mean about an opinion of "your own"? Whose else would it be?

Must have accidentally overlooked your post, again.

I didn't like the tone of your reply, it sounded cheeky as usual. So I couldn't be arsed with ya tbh.

You always appear to wanna sling mud rather than converse.

Not my bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭rafaetha

Daithi 1 wrote:
    Of course those aliens have to answer to someone too..... <<

No, we don't.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by the first bit.

Cheeky as usual? Well, I've been posting here for a while, and I've not really been accused of that too often. Please point out where I sling mud: I don't think I said anything insulting about anyone; if I did, it was not intentional.

ok, my apologies, I withdraw that statement. Post came across sarcastic at first so i skipped past the rest.

• Advertisement

No problemo; maybe just take a second to reread and make sure before you start getting all accusatory. :)

I'll reply to it tomorrow new bud :P

Just comes down to personal opinion. I've seen and heard enough testimonials from hundreds whistle blowers, contacted x-black project military type and the like. Most would never have never met or heard of each other yet there are similarities of their experiences are un canny. I take bits and pieces from each of them and and come to my own conclusions.

Given that it's probably certainty that there is intelligent life out there on other planets is not to far of a stretch for me to consider that one or more could be much more advanced that us, perhaps by billions of years.

It's said that all life on this planet evolved from the same source originally. To me it make sense that the same type of evolution could have occurred on a larger scale, universal wise. It's completely plausible to me. We could be an experiment etc, it could be for positive or negative reasons. It could have started out one and became another.

There is plenty of proof in ancient history that ET's have been here. Todays they still couldn't build those pyramids as accurately as they did then, certainly not in the said 20 years it took them. The are perfectly aligned with whatever star constellations, they used the metric system, know the golden number and the Fibonacci sequence. Lasers today cant cut the shapes in the stonework the did back then.

Then there are artifacts, figurines of Et's, manuscripts, elongated skulls which are said to be naturally formed (not a purpose disfiguration). One in particular called the "star child skull" which I'm pretty sure has been proven not to be human and not of Earthly origin.

They did everything for the gods, they were obsessed and probably scared to death of them. I personally don't think these gods were human and I don't think they had out best intentions at heart give all the sacrificing over millennia which still goes on today in Boh grove albeit mock. Who knows for sure, i believe it's close to 1 million go missing in the US every year, wouldn't surprise me if a percentage of these were being sacrificed for blood/energy/ some voodoo black magic shlt but most likely in the name of some "god".

In relation to harvesting energy. What I meant was not physical energy, more emotional energy, negativity. The types we produce while negative, fearful, under mental stress etc. Seems to me why were constantly being bombarded with bad news and stressful situations.

Regarding NWO, I never mentioned anything about it. I don't see how you don't think it would work not that it matters. There are plenty of people in positions of power who are sure it would work and are determined to make it work. This isn't even a conspiracy theory anymore is it ?

Just comes down to personal opinion. I've seen and heard enough testimonials from hundreds whistle blowers, contacted x-black project military type and the like. Most would never have never met or heard of each other yet there are similarities of their experiences are un canny. I take bits and pieces from each of them and and come to my own conclusions.

One alternative possibility that is worth considering is that they are all creating fictional accounts that happen to build on the same tropes- thus explaining the similarities without needing there to be a common truth. Alternatively, they could be aware of each other's stories - after all, you found them, so what's stopping you or someone else in your position from writig up something that corroborates their stories, claiming to be a whistleblower, and professing ignorance of all the other claims?
    Given that it's probably certainty that there is intelligent life out there on other planets is not to far of a stretch for me to consider that one or more could be much more advanced that us, perhaps by billions of years.

I don't know if I agree that it's a certainty, but I would be very surprised if there was no other intelligent life. I can't think of many reasons they'd take an interest in us though, if they were capable of travelling here.
    It's said that all life on this planet evolved from the same source originally. To me it make sense that the same type of evolution could have occurred on a larger scale, universal wise. It's completely plausible to me. We could be an experiment etc, it could be for positive or negative reasons. It could have started out one and became another.

Yeah, it's possible that life came here from elsewhere in the universe, or that aliens took an interest in influencing biology or whatever; but in the absence of any evidence, it's futile to speculate.
    There is plenty of proof in ancient history that ET's have been here. Todays they still couldn't build those pyramids as accurately as they did then, certainly not in the said 20 years it took them. The are perfectly aligned with whatever star constellations, they used the metric system, know the golden number and the Fibonacci sequence. Lasers today cant cut the shapes in the stonework the did back then.

You mean the pyramids in Egypt? They could absolutely have built them. What do you mean by "they used the metric system?" That doesn't make much sense to me. I sincerely doubt that we can't cut stone today as well as they could then.
    Then there are artifacts, figurines of Et's, manuscripts, elongated skulls which are said to be naturally formed (not a purpose disfiguration). One in particular called the "star child skull" which I'm pretty sure has been proven not to be human and not of Earthly origin.

What do you mean by "figurines of ETs?" Do you mean from ancient civilizations? First of all, how do you know they are meant to represent ETs? Second of all, even if they did, it wouldn't prove anything. That's like saying temple carvings in India prove Ganesh, or crosses prove Jesus, or a future archeologist saying Independence Day proves aliens.
    Regarding the star child skull, no such thing has been proven - the skull in question could be naturally formed, but still aberrant. There are many medical conditions which could do this.
    They did everything for the gods, they were obsessed and probably scared to death of them. I personally don't think these gods were human

I don't believe they were human either, I think they were fictional...
    and I don't think they had out best intentions at heart give all the sacrificing over millennia which still goes on today in Boh grove albeit mock. Who knows for sure, i believe it's close to 1 million go missing in the US every year, wouldn't surprise me if a percentage of these were being sacrificed for blood/energy/ some voodoo black magic shlt but most likely in the name of some "god".

As far as I can tell, there are in the region of 1 million reported missing persons, but most of these turn up- I'll look at the statistics more closely though.
    In relation to harvesting energy. What I meant was not physical energy, more emotional energy, negativity. The types we produce while negative, fearful, under mental stress etc. Seems to me why were constantly being bombarded with bad news and stressful situations.

We're constantly being bombarded with bad news because that's what sells papers and gets ratings on the tv. Occam's Razor is your friend here.
    What would "emotional energy" be used for? How would that work?
    Regarding NWO, I never mentioned anything about it. I don't see how you don't think it would work not that it matters. There are plenty of people in positions of power who are sure it would work and are determined to make it work. This isn't even a conspiracy theory anymore is it ?

Yes it is. As I said, people are going to betray each other. At that level of power, I find it very hard to believe there would ever be a consensus.

Advertisement