Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

[Video] Rugby World Cup 2011 Irish Squad

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭ jk86


    If you pause the video at the right moments you can get some scary mashups


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭ tolosenc


    4 of the players' teams are wrong.

    Boss (Leinster), Bowe(Ospreys), Cronin(Leinster) and Ryan(Munster). That's Donncha Ryan, not Dominic. And O'Driscoll has a 1st name!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭ MungBean


    tolosenc wrote: »
    4 of the players' teams are wrong.

    Boss (Leinster), Bowe(Ospreys), Cronin(Leinster) and Ryan(Munster). That's Donncha Ryan, not Dominic. And O'Driscoll has a 1st name!

    Buckley (Sale)


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭ tolosenc


    **** yeah, forgot that. Though, he's never played for them.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭✭ sc000by


    corrections on the way :)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,822 Morf


    That is an absolutely terrible soundtrack.

    I couldn't last the whole thing.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭✭ sc000by


    Morf wrote: »
    That is an absolutely terrible soundtrack.

    I couldn't last the whole thing.

    Em - it is the 'national' anthem!?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭✭ sc000by


    Thanks to the eagle-eyed experts above for spotting the errors :)


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭✭ sc000by


    jk86 wrote: »
    If you pause the video at the right moments you can get some scary mashups

    Maybe they shudda tried that for the official pics - psyche out the opposition before the games even start :)


Advertisement