Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vitakraft 85 litre tank kits---30 euro

Options
  • 09-09-2011 1:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Bargin Base in Northwood,santry are selling off ex Lidl stock.

Up there at the moment is a complete Vitakraft 85 litre tank and pump kit for 30 euro.All brand new,just left over from Lidl a few months ago.

Yes,a mere 30 euro.:eek:

You get everything you need to get setup and running (minus the fish and water though).

Not bad at 30 euro for a starter kit for any families or kids out there.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Not helping my MTS!

Might spin out at lunch. Other half is desperate for an Axolotl and this could be a good way to give her a home for one (plus I'm off on a stag this weekend so may need brownie points Sunday!).

Been googling this, apparently Vitakraft is a re-badge of older model Eheim tanks so definitely a good deal :)

Anyone have an exact location for Bargain Base in Santry? Gonna try and get over on my lunch break :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Sleepy wrote: »
    Been googling this, apparently Vitakraft is a re-badge of older model Eheim tanks so definitely a good deal :)

Anyone have an exact location for Bargain Base in Santry? Gonna try and get over on my lunch break :)

Its in northwood, so if your coming from clontarf. Head up the old airport road take a left into northwood, go past the crown plaza go straight up and its on your righthand side. In behind the new mcdonalds and euro spar.

Can you let me know if there is a few as i would like one.

Sold out :(

Thanks for the heads up anyway Paddy. Too good a deal to last unfortunately.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Aw boo. But Mr Silverfish is relieved I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

They will probably have a few more in tomorrow or else next Thursday.

Advertisement