Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didn't get PLC course, what now?

Options
  • 08-09-2011 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My friend recently applied for a PLC course in Tralee Community College after he completed his Leaving Cert Applied. He did well in his interview, but unfortunately didn't receive a place in the course. I think he only applied for the one course, but I'm not sure.

Is there anything he can do at this stage, college/university wise, or does he just have to wait until next year, and re-apply? And next year should he apply for a lot of PLC courses?

Any replies would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Sparkie93

Im in the same boat, just finished the leaving i applied for two plc's and didnt get a place in either. Most colleges are full by now the best thing is to ring the colleges and ask is there any vacant places. Im doing a part time course and going to reapply to a lot more colleges next year

Advertisement