Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming world cup matches

Options
  • 08-09-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me some good websites to stream world cup matches. Im in the states and they are only showing the Ireland vs USA games. Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

No need for a stream if you have an iPhone or an iPad, there's a new app that youbcan watch itv 1 and 4 on, all the games look at film on app

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

There is a thread here that usually has links to the matches before they kick off: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055512876

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

gally74 wrote: »
    No need for a stream if you have an iPhone or an iPad, there's a new app that youbcan watch itv 1 and 4 on, all the games look at film on app

Careful with that - you may need to be on an uk internet connection for that to work. They won't even let you watch the match previews from here in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

mrboswell wrote: »
    Careful with that - you may need to be on an uk internet connection for that to work. They won't even let you watch the match previews from here in Ireland.

please dont shatter my dreams! its the only reason i got the app!

Just be prepared to find a tv somewhere just in case!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭KoNiT

https://www.magnetwebtv.ie/magnet/

if your stuck - it'll do rte & some others.. & if your fed up with the rugby you can watch Dail tv..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

Was planning on watching it here but the stream doesn't seem to be working.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/worldcup/live.html

Anyone else have any joy with this link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

mrboswell wrote: »
    Just be prepared to find a tv somewhere just in case!

sniff sniff you were spot on! damn crappy apps

sniff sniff you were spot on! damn crappy apps

Sorry dude. I've been that soldier before...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 midlandman

looking to watch rubgy on my computer . Any good site?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I watched it on the RTE website just fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Shanagarry80

I live abroad at the moment and I use a subscription to overplay.net, which provides a vpn service which allows me to go through their servers and show my IP as e.g. an Irish one, which means I can then watch on rte.ie. It only costs around $10 per month and it has always worked smoothly for me.

(Btw, not shilling, I genuinely use this)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 midlandman

gally74 wrote: »

do you need a internet connection or will my data card do the trick?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭muscleshirt

fungie wrote: »
    Can anyone give me some good websites to stream world cup matches. Im in the states and they are only showing the Ireland vs USA games. Any help would be much appreciated
    stream2watch.com...free and all matches

Advertisement