Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Go

Options
  • 08-09-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Anybody know if there is anything you have to do to get Sky Go to register the new Sky Packages. It appears that Go has not been updated to reflect the recent changes made, i.e. Entertainment Plus?
    Tagged:

Comments

I have UPC at home , can i just take out a Sky Go account for my IPAD ?

Also what are the costs , its very very unclear .

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭brian_gall85

This should point you in the right direction - http://www.sky.com/ireland/tv/sky-go/get-it-now/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

I got a bunch of extra channels added to my sky go when the change happened. Eurosport, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Nat Geo etc

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Play Bunny

Yea we are the same? not complaining tho as i have a toddler so its all welcomed just keeping an eye on the bill dont want any "extra packages" the money we pay anyway we should be getting extra.;)

Advertisement