Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funds for NZ

Options
  • 08-09-2011 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Almost ready to move to NZ but my worry is the proof of funds issue. I have a job offer out there and my recruitment agent and new employer are in the process of organising my work permit. However, I will be entering on a working holiday visa . Just looking for advice on evidence of funds I will need to show upon arrival at immigration. Any tips on what's best ? I will have about $5,000 on arrival in my current account and will be starting work a week after arrival . Any help would be great cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Don't worry about it-what's the issue?

Just print a statement and have it in your carry bag just in case you get asked to prove how much you have, which is very rare and i've never actually heard of. I didnt get asked anything when I arrived on my WHV. Just a quick "Kiaroa" and "welcome to Nz bro" once he'd stamped my passport :)

Advertisement