Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 bedroom flat for first year TCD students Dublin 2

Options
  • 08-09-2011 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Upper Pembroke Street Dublin 2, three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge and kitchen, furnished in safe central area less than 10 minutes from Trinity College.

It's on a 12 month lease but can be subletted when it's not in use and the deposit is one month's rent. Personally, at 550 euros each it was more per month than I was looking for, but other places I could find were either way out of town or much more expensive.

2 of the bedrooms are twins, so there could be a maximum of 5 people in the apartment; I've had a couple of people interested if that's the case and the rent would be split into smaller sums. The 550 euros per person per month is based on the assumption that three people would be living there.

So I'm 18 about to start at Trinity doing French and Italian, I like music, films, going out, meeting people- all the usual really! Post if you're interested :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Orlagh123

Do you have a link to the apartment?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KatyN

I know trinity starts tomorrow, but is this offer still available and do u have a link or something like that for the apartment?

Advertisement